Sunday, April 29, 2007

Aquarium

As you can see from my new flickr badge (look down and to the right on this page), our aquarium photos are now posted!

See them HERE or at:http://www.flickr.com/photos/ripplebliss/476986614/in/set-72157600156519677/

I love going to the aquarium. I have the most awesome childhood memories of sunny (and not-so-sunny) days watching the whales, fish and crustaceans. My favourites have always been the wolf eel and the sea otters, but I love the whole experience from beginning to end.

It was even more fun this time, though, because Peter and I took Hallie and James (our niece and nephew) for their first visit. They were amazed at the huge tanks with all the different fish and sea critters in them. We all particularly liked a gigantic disgruntled sea lion that we christened Mr. Burpy.

We were there for nearly four hours and still didn't get to see everything. It was an awesome day and I can't wait to go back with our little flipper in a year!
Post a Comment