Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My last appearance for awhile...

It's that time of year again. I'm frantically sewing fringe onto costumes, perfecting hems on skirts and nailing down those last bits of choreography. Yes, folks, my end-of-year belly dance recital is coming up on Wednesday, May 30th.
This will be my last official performance before baby arrives, and probably for awhile afterwards - I will be opting out of dancing at Butchart Gardens with the troupe in July for belly-related reasons!

I would LOVE to have some friendly faces in the audience. I'm dancing in 5 troupe numbers, a duet and, of course, my solo (I have the cutest beledi dress to cover my baby bump!)And if cute and sparkly costumes don't entice you... I will be balancing a sword on my head!

Also, some of my girls from Cedar Hill will be performing, as well as some previous students from last year. All in all, it will be a great show! Keeps on getting better every year. The seats are also very comfortable...

So, for those who would like to and are able to come, it will be @ 7:00-9:00pm on Weds. May 30th at Claremont School in the Ridge Theatre. Tickets are $12 and you can buy them through me - Peter can deliver them to you at the door if you can't pick them up ahead of time.

Hope to see some of you there :)
Post a Comment